Social Envy Alternatives: At this time, it looks like Social Envy isn’t taking on any new clients.
There’s a lot of speculation as to why they were shutdown. I’m not 100% sure what has happened.
The good news is; there’s always other companies to work with. Here’s a list of alternative growth services for Instagram you can check out.
Important News on AutomationUnfortunately, Instagram has updated its algorithms and nearly all bots and growth services are either not working or are no longer accepting new clients due to the load.
What I can tell you, is my current approach to get around this:
1. Stellation Media has one of the only working growth services with a user dashboard in the industry. I put one of my clients on their top service for 10 days a while back, and they had over 1200 new followers!.
2. You can use Stellation Media in conjunction with Hashtags For Likes to find trending hashtags, which is 100% compliant and increases engagement exponentially. Your account is completely safe. The best thing about this service is that you can & should use this with another service as it isn't automated at all. They also offer other tools and analytics. Check them out.
I've tried everything.
These services and this approach will give you the best chance to boost your account right now.
Today I’m going to look at Social Envy. It’s an organic growth service for Instagram -and they also have services that cover Pinterest & Twitter too.
The two main options for outsourcing your marketing on Instagram are to use a bot or a managed organic growth service. Whilst I have been in favour of bots in the past as they can be useful and effective in building up your following, organic growth services can be safer to use because they’re run by experienced people.
Bots had a hard time last year, it’s now 2018, and Social Envy is amongst the best of these managed services – so lets take a look at it as an alternative to running Instagram bots yourself and see how it compares.
First off, Social Envy is an organic Instagram growth service. This means that they use real people to manage algorithms and data from your profile based on your target audience and existing followers to grow your Instagram account. It’s done gradually on a day to day schedule so that you know the growth you recieve is authentic and genuine.
Social Envy prides itself on being able to grow your followers naturally and getting them engaged with your posts. It is a safer alternative to running a bot yourself if you are inexperienced.
Additionally, this means that they are adept at staying within the stringent guidelines of Instagram, which doesn’t put your account at risk of being shut down.
Let’s take a look at the main features Social Envy offers.
- Getting Started: when you first sign on with Social Envy, you are given a case manager that personally manages all account activity for you.
- Audience Targeting: using hashtags and search technology, Social Envy engages only with users that they know will be interested in your niche.
- Weekly Reporting: once you’ve signed up and been delegated a case manager, you can opt for a weekly report where you can see and review the growth and engagement of your page for yourself.
- Usernames: Social Envy can take the usernames of your competition and idols that are on Instagram and target their following, making them more likely to visit your page and follow you.
- Locations: you can target specific geographic areas with this advanced feature. You can focus on multiple cities, states, provinces, or even countries.
- Gender: you can get specific with your target audience, and target users by a particular gender – depending on how precise your niche is.
Social Envy vs. Follow Adder
I’ve been heavily in favour of Follow Adder in the past, so it’s only fair I compare the two services so you know where I stand.
Whilst Social Envy is the king of organic Instagram growth services, Follow Adder is the leader in self-hosted Instagram bots. And although Social Envy is a safer alternative because it is run by experienced managers, Follow Adder has a lot of features and it is more affordable for those on a shoestring.
Follow Adder is setup and automated by you and you schedule activity on your account, including liking, following, unfollowing and commenting. You choose the speed at which it operates to evade the watchful eye of Instagram, and it works hard to make sure that this automatic activity is done to the best of its ability.
This software is beneficial if you don’t have the time to do these kinds of actions yourself, and you want them entrusted to something that’s going to guarantee engagement in return.
Let’s take a look at the differing strengths of Social Envy vs. Follow Adder.
Strengths of Social Envy
Social Envy is safer in its operations as your manager will work diligently to ensure it fits the guidelines that Instagram sets for third-party activity on your account. However, it is . notably more expensive than Follow Adder.
Strengths of Social Envy include:
- Assigning you a real person as your account manager to personally see to it that all activity on your account is done on time and correctly.
- If you choose to discontinue using Social Envy, your followers won’t disappear. Because the engagement has been genuine and your followers are real, the ones you already have will most likely stay with you.
- Social Envy is entirely transparent. Although someone else is in control of the activity you’re paying for on your account, you have the option of being given a weekly report that tells you exactly when, where, why and how the engagement is being produced.
Strengths of Follow Adder
Follow Adder is more affordable. That’s the biggest advantage.
Whilst it is a self-hosted Instagram bot, it is one of the most widely used on the internet, and has a good reputation for being safe.
Strengths of Follow Adder include:
- All of Follow Adder’s activity is automated, which guarantees fast, efficient growth. From following and unfollowing, liking and commenting as well as direct messaging, Follow Adder can engage actively with your target and existing audience on an automated schedule.
- Follow Adder offers the option of searching hashtags within your targeted niche, meaning that the system automatically looks only for people that would be interested in your page.
- You can even set up a schedule that includes direct messaging. This means that the bot will direct message new followers with a call-to-action or a message of thanks.
It’s no secret that Instagram is the place to be. It is one of the most visited and used social media websites on the internet – and it’s only getting bigger. Using it to promote your business, becoming Instagram famous and growing your image is not just recommended; it’s pretty much essential now.
When it comes to marketing on Instagram, it pays to bring in a third party. While you can do it yourself, you’re better off teaming up with a trusted company where possible to outsource all the menial tasks. Social Envy is a popular organic growth service that provides a professional relationship with a manager in charge of your account, so you know that the activity and engagement they offer is authentic.
Follow Adder is a self-hosted bot that has a good reputation on the internet as being efficient and affordable when it comes to boosting your Instagram engagement and automatically scheduling activity so that you don’t have to do the tedious tasks yourself.
While both have their advantages and disadvantages, it’s worth remembering that Social Envy is run real and experienced managers that will take care of your account for you.
However, I still do recommend Follow Adder for those on a budget because it’s a safe option if you’re going to use a bot, and it has some pretty decent features.
But if you’ve got the extra money, then Social Envy is a nice option.