If you understand that you will not be able to further promote your services on your own, then the best solution is to hire professionals. But it’s quite a complicated process because you need to research potential agencies in order to choose the best one.
Before you start looking for a digital marketing agency, you need to determine your goals and priorities.
Before deciding whether an agency will meet your expectations, you must first determine the expectations themselves.
You need to write down your goals and the audience you will target. It is also necessary to determine how you want to advance, with what tools. Determine the starting point and where you want to go. And also determine your budget.
How To Choose A Digital Marketing Agency?
The main search factor is specialization in marketing and seo for lawyers. To understand that the company is a professional in this, you need to:
1) Explore their website, find their case studies or articles related to the law firm marketing agency. Look at the design and interface of the site, how it works and if there is any useful information there
2) look at their cases, reviews and websites of their past clients. It would be great if they had previous jobs at law firms so you can see the impact their activities are having.
3) Ask them legal questions to see how well they understand the topic.
4) Make sure your agency is using up-to-date marketing tools. Because digital marketing is constantly evolving and changing.
5) determine if they will help you achieve your goals.
6) find out what kind of reporting system they have and how their work processes are going. What promotion methods do they use?
The Most Important Thing You Need To Know Is:
1) Actual numbers and company statics in areas of interest to you, such as positions in website searches.
2) How do they promote themselves and what are their results. If their site does not rank well and is not visible on Google, then how can they guarantee a good promotion of your site. You can also rate their site, how it looks and what information it contains.
The Most Common Mistakes When Choosing A Marketing Agency Are:
1. Selection Of The First Found Agency
On the one hand, this seems obvious enough, but some law firms believe that search engines return only the best results at the very beginning.
But you don’t know exactly how much time and what budget was spent on the SEO promotion of this company. It also does not guarantee their professionalism.
2. No Need To Shift The Promotion To Your Employees
We understand the desire to keep all processes within the company, it is cheaper and easier to control the work.
But a law firm’s marketing services like family law or personal injury lawyer marketing involve so many different aspects and intricacies that your employees may not be aware of.
It can also harm your site and then you have a long recovery ahead of you. And the result itself may not be as good as when working with professionals.
3. Hiring A Competitor’s Marketing Agency
The reason for this choice can be understood, but how justified it is. The problem with this choice is that it raises a clear conflict of interest.
There is also a chance that the agency will work better with someone who pays more. Or it will promote you in the same way as a competitor, but will not lift you above it.
It is better to start cooperation with selected digital marketing services with a small test period. For example, they may audit your website. In such small steps, you will understand how it suits you and how it works.
Effective marketing of your company will be if you combine several areas, such as search engine optimization, website design, email marketing, and so on. You can use all of them or just some. All envy from your goals and needs.
Also, your agency will tell you which methods are best to use. The main thing is to approach his choice correctly. Read our tips and check the authenticity of cases and reviews of digital agencies. Your choice will determine the promotion of your law firm, do it wisely.