You may have noticed that over the past couple of years, bitcoin has grown exponentially. What was once just a proof-of-concept is now a valid virtual currency that is currently valued at over $10,000.
It’s no secret that Bitcoin has grown from strength to strength and is now a popular way for people to pay for goods and services online. Lots of stores are joining the ever-increasing list that accept bitcoin as a way to pay, with some even offering a discount if you use bitcoin. One of these services that typically accept bitcoin is proxies.
One great advantage of using bitcoin is that you can protect your payment transactions. However, there are some downsides, including the fact that bitcoin does not come with a refund policy most of the time. Another thing is that you have to manually renew your proxies – it doesn’t happen automatically.
Bitcoin Proxy Services: Proxies that Accept Bitcoin
Let’s take a look at some proxies that offer bitcoin as payment.
When you know more about SmartProxy, you’ll realize why they are number one on our list. Obviously, the first point that you need to know is that they accept bitcoin as payment, which is excellent.
Another thing that you might like about Smartproxy is that they offer proxies in almost 200 countries around the world and eight major cities. Their IP database is as large as 10 million, and their prices are highly competitive.
From just $75, you can access their huge data pool. Just remember that they sell proxies based on bandwidth, which means that it will cap off at some point.
However, they are still one of the best proxy providers out there, and the fact that they accept bitcoin is a huge bonus, especially if this is how you like to primarily pay for things online these days.
The next data center provider on our list has specialized proxies for different online actions, depending on what you’re trying to achieve. Naturally, each feature comes with its own unique price point.
If you want to use your proxy server for social media activity, they have proxies that are set up just for this. They also sell proxies that can be shared, as well as private VPN proxies as well if you’re trying to access Netflix in another country.
We think that they are pretty well priced considering what they offer, but as we mentioned briefly above, they don’t offer a refund if you pay with bitcoin. Their locations are in the U.S. only, but their bandwidth allotment is unlimited.
Warning: Your Personal Details Are Visible
Your IP: 22.214.171.124
Country: United States
ISP: Amazon Technologies Inc.
This is your personal data that ANYONE can view.
The only way to protect yourself fully is with a VPN. A proxy can provide some protection, but a VPN is a more complete solution and will ensure your privacy.
Why Pay for Your Proxy with Bitcoin?
It’s getting more and more important to protect your identity online. This is because there are now a lot of service providers online these days, particularly in the U.S., that can sell and collect your data without asking for your permission.
There are new regulations in the U.K. that are moving closer to protecting people from this type of privacy violation, but they’re not there yet. The reality is that your online privacy is slowly being stripped, but the good news is that you can combat this through things like bitcoin and proxies.
Proxies are one of the best ways to make sure that you can be anonymous online. Proxies can protect your online privacy, as well as encrypt your data when you’re sharing sensitive information, like with banks.
Bitcoin now offers similar privacy features when you conduct transactions like this, and the best part is that proxies and bitcoin complement each other perfectly so that you can use them synonymously.
There has been a huge increase in proxy users, as well as people who want to pay for things with cryptocurrency.
- Financial Privacy: if you want to pay for your proxy in the safest way possible, then we recommend using bitcoin. This is because when you sign up for proxies with cryptocurrency, you don’t have to provide personal information like your name and address. In contrast, when you use a credit card to complete a transaction like this, the server always requires you to share your billing information, which is used to verify the transaction. However, with bitcoin, all you have to do is send your bitcoin to the receiving address, and the transaction can be completed. This means that you don’t have to use any personal information to purchase a proxy with bitcoin, which is a huge advantage.
- Ease of Use: paying for a proxy with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is a lot easier than using a credit card. Because you don’t have to waste your time filling out things like your billing information, you can make your way through the entire process a lot easier and quicker. You also don’t need to spend a lot of time finding your credit card and your wallet. While there is a bit of a learning curve if you’re using bitcoin for the first time, once you’ll pick it up, it’ll be a piece of cake.
Proxies Offer Mundane Tasks for Bitcoin
If you’re looking for a way to earn even more bitcoin, you can often use proxies to make this happen. If you’ve got a bit of spare time on your hands, you can perform some generic tasks to earn more bitcoin, and you can use a proxy for these tasks.
The site that hosts the tasks is able to track you without a proxy, and while the bitcoins are untraceable, you aren’t. If you don’t want to be recognized by the website, then simply hide your actions with a proxy.
Simply Google ‘perform tasks for Bitcoins,’ and you can click on any of the options that come up. There is one website in particular called ‘Coin Tasker’ that allows you to jump from one site to the next easily.
For every task that you complete, you get bitcoins. From playing games to adding comments to content and participating in surveys, there are a lot of ways to earn more bitcoins. Remember, though, that you’re not going to get rich by doing this, it’s just a great way to get a few bitcoins in your pocket.
Other Ways to Earn Bitcoin
- Mine Bitcoins: this is when you add new bitcoins to the market. You can do this by cracking codes, which will create more bitcoin to go into the system. However, it’s not an easy task and can be quite hard to learn, so it’s definitely not for everyone. Luckily, there are a lot of resources online when it comes to learning more about bitcoin mining, so make sure to do a bit of research beforehand.
- Use Faucet Sites: if you want a nice easy way to get more bitcoins, then use a faucet site. This is a website that hands out bitcoins to visitors, and all you have to do is play a game. You can even link up your proxy with a tool that can automate the process so that you can just sit back, relax and watch as the proxies go into your wallet.
- Exchange Gift Cards: if you’ve got a gift card that you know you’re never going to use, then you can exchange it for bitcoins. All you have to do is load your proxy settings for bitcoin into your internet browser and find a gift exchange website that will give you bitcoins in exchange for your gift card.
- Buy or Sell Services: because bitcoin has become so popular in such a short space of time, there are websites coming up everywhere that can help people buy and sell services in exchange for bitcoin. Once you’re logged into the system anonymously with your proxy, you can post a job, or look for work opportunities on the site. Then, you can receive your payment in bitcoin. This is a good way to get more bitcoin.
Be Smart About Your Proxy
As you can see above, we’ve listed a couple of our favorite options that you can rely on for a great proxy experience. Bitcoins are a way to make sure that your transaction is untraceable, but there is one big mistake that you can make when purchasing a proxy with bitcoin.
This is if you choose to purchase a public proxy. Public proxies are easily traceable and don’t have privacy elements that come with other proxies, so you need to be careful about which proxy you choose. Just remember that when you choose a public proxy, this means that you’re sharing that proxy with other people, so your activity is easily traced.
This is why we recommend opting for a private proxy instead, where you can receive your own IP address and bandwidth. Private proxies also offer a lot of safety and security as well, especially when it comes to hackers.
It’s clear at this point that if you’re wise about choosing a proxy, there’s no limit to what you can achieve online when you bring bitcoin and proxies together. Do some research, and learn more about using bitcoins are your online currency while keeping your activity safe with proxies.