If you’re loving TikTok and still on Instagram, why not make the most of having both and combine your content for a greater reach? There’s no reason why you can’t share your TikTok content on Instagram – in fact, we highly recommend it.
A lot of TikTokkers spend quality time on their videos, so sharing it on as many platforms as possible is the way to go. Let’s talk about how to post TikTok videos to Instagram.
Officially, there are two ways to share a TikTok video on Instagram – you can either share a public video or a private one.
Public TikTok videos are those that can be seen by everyone who uses TikTok. So, how do you share them over on Instagram, then?
- Choose the video that you want to share on Instagram
- Click on the three dots on the top right of your screen
- Choose ‘Instagram,’ and it will ask you if you want to share to your Stories or your feed
- Choose which medium you want to share it on
- The video will then be shared to that medium, and you can either keep it posted as is, or edit it further.
A private TikTok video is a video that can’t be seen by anyone except the person that made it. However, it’s easier than you think to share private videos like this on the gram. Let’s take a look.
- Choose the private TikTok video that you want to share
- Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of your screen
- Click on ‘save locally’
- Your video will show up in your gallery, and from there you can post it to your Instagram
- as normal
Posting TikTok videos to the gram is a great way to get even more exposure to your newest social media platform. If you’ve spent hours creating and editing your videos, you’ve got to make them go further and put them on your Instagram profile, too. Happy sharing!
Top Tools To Grow Your TikTokOut of all the services we have tested to grow TikTok followings, these have shown to be the safest, with the most consistent results.