Mass Planner Review 2023
Important: As of 12th May 2015, Mass Planner has been shut down. If you’re looking for an Instgram bot then I recommend Follow Adder.
I’ve also written an article where I go over software you can use instead.
Do you use social media for your business marketing?
Has the process of liking, following, unfollowing, posting, accepting, declining, commenting, and other social media management actions become tedious and too time-consuming?
If you said ‘yes’ to either of these questions, this MassPlanner review is for you.
Everything you need to know about this social media management, scheduler, and automation program will be included in this review.
What Does Mass Planner Do?
Consider the word mass and how it relates to something being large. For instance, mass population, or the masses. That relates to a large number of people. Since your goal is to reach the masses that use social media, this is a great way to look at Mass Planner.
It is a planner for your social media to help you reach out to your market in your business industry. In other words, targeted social media management and automation.
You might have heard of Instagram bots, YouTube bots, or something similar. Unlike those bots, Mass Planner encompasses a larger scope of managing social media channels.
After all, social media is where it’s at today when you want to reach out to an audience interested in your products or services.
What are the Features of Mass Planner for Social Media Management?
The features are similar, but they vary according to the social media platform.
- Instagram – Auto follow, unfollow, and comment
- Twitter – Follow, unfollow, favorite tweets, retweets, schedule tweets, and bulk image uploads scheduled to post throughout the day
- Facebook – Finds related groups to join, joins groups related to your niche, schedule content, post clickable images, auto post to groups, and several other features
- Pinterest – Auto like, pin, comment on pins, follow, unfollow when they fail to follow back, watermark pins, and more Pinterest management features
- Google + – Schedule content, auto follow and unfollow, find and join communities
- LinkedIn – Find target groups, joins groups, schedules posts
Aren’t there other online social media planning tools – like Hootsuite?
Yes. There are a few, but Hootsuite is the major competitor that some businesses use. However, Hootsuite is pretty limited compared to Mass Planner.
HootSuite Vs Mass Planner
Well, how does Mass Planner stack up against HootSuite then?
Let’s take a look at some of their facts and features.
- Saves time posting across multiple accounts
- Keeps track of current customers and allows you to manage your conversations across networks
- Is efficient and effective for managing 100 plus accounts from one dashboard
- More than 10 million people use Hootsuite for social media management
- Easy to understand dashboard
- Free, Pro, and Business subscriptions (free allows for only 3 profiles)
- Schedules posts and pins
- Group auto-join
- Auto following, unfollowing, pinning, and group joining
- Posting on unlimited groups
- Flikr Integration
- Full automation across more social media accounts
- Free 5-day trial
- Easy to setup and get started
- Reliable and ready to work
- Add-ons to make the bot work harder for you
- Quickest way to get followers and leads
- Builds engagement instantly, fast, and simple
- Handles every task every day across multiple social media accounts
Notice the limitations of Hootsuite compared to Mass Planner? Just look at the automation differences in the features of Mass Planner and Hootsuite. Mass Planner does more and is better hands down.
Statistics – Social Media Usage
Smart Insights reported that just 10 years ago only 7% of the total US population that uses the Internet was using one or more social networking platforms. That figure has evolved into 76% of the people who use the Internet and have social media accounts. That’s more than 10 times the users in 10 years. Let that sink in a minute.
How can you reach out to the mass millions of social media users without some automation and efficient tools? You can’t. It’s simply not possible by looking at the numbers, and it is a numbers game between you and your competitors.
Social Media Automation
Cutting your time in half (or more) is crucial to not only getting brand awareness and engagement, but in operating your business in its day-to-day dealings. If you were to choose right now, which social media automation tool do you think you would choose?
The competition is fierce out there across industries, so there is no time to hesitate when it comes to not only using social media networks to promote your business. You can’t afford to lose this battle in this world of technology and social engagement on social media channels.
I guarantee that your competition is making big use of social media for brand awareness, lead generation, and other marketing strategies. I would also guesstimate that most of your competitors (local, national, and global) are utilising automation technology like Mass Planner or Hootsuite to get more done in less time across their social media accounts.
The Pros and Cons of Mass Planner
Everything you use for social media management will have pros and cons. That’s not unusual. With that being said, these are the main pros and cons of using Mass Planner for your Instagram automation and across social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, and Pinterest.
- Automates across multiple social media accounts – Likes, Unlikes, Tweets, Retweets, Comments, Joining Groups, Scheduling Posts, Pins, Follows, Unfollows, Targets, Bulk Image Uploads, and More
- Customization tools to help you input your specific details and profile data
- Boosts engagement and followers instantly
- Fastest method for building followers
- Reliable and dependable
- Easy and quick to setup and use – Literally it takes about five minutes between setup and use
- Add-ons for further efficiency
- It’s a 10-bots-in-one system tool
- 5 day free trial
- Saves hours of time over manually posting, pinning, tweeting, and more
- It starts working as soon as you start up your computer without any interaction from you.
- Monthly fee as opposed to a one-time payment or free option
- Must use the settings wisely to prevent overuse on networks
Who should use Mass Planner?
- Anyone, especially a small to medium size business owner, who wants to increase engagement without putting in all those hours of manual labor (it’s a full-time job at least for more than one person) should be using Mass Planner to automate all their social media tasks.
- Anyone who has a budget set aside for hiring social media managers or for automation tools. It will likely cost you a small fortune to hire the necessary, qualified staff (no matter where you find them) to manage your social media accounts. Social media managers often make between $30,000 and $45,000 per year.
- Anyone who wants to build brand awareness fast, efficiently, and with less manual work overall.
- Anyone who wants to enjoy life outside of work, but still make your business social engagement work for you. It’s called automating your business. You can’t automate everything, but what you can automate; you should automate.
- Anyone who wants to say ‘bye-bye’ to social media manual engagement in general for business or personal purposes.
- Anyone who wants to grow their fans and followers fast and easily.
- Anyone who wants to see a boost of 300 percent or more in interactions across social media networks, especially Instagram, on their content/images.
What are some concerns you might have with MassPlanner?
Business owners with multiple social media accounts are right to have some concerns, especially when something seems to appear great on the surface, but there could be drawbacks.
Mass Planner – The Final Verdict
The bottom line is that Mass Planner is the best tool I’ve used to manage my social media accounts hands down. I currently manage over 50 social media accounts, but even if you only have two or three, this manager is a superb tool for automating and scheduling your social media.
It does what it claims to do on the website.
It isn’t often you find such a versatile and functional automation tool like Mass Planner to do the work of several people across multiple social media accounts. You’ll understand why I am recommending this social media scheduler when you use your 5 day free trial. It’s definitely worth trying before you buy, but it’s also well worth (really, it’s worth more to me) the monthly fees to use it.
Best Instagram Bot & Liker (2018) – Use Automation for More Followers